Sunday, May 26, 2013

Hello Philippines!

Dear Homeowners and Blog Readers,

We have launched this blog as a venue so that the homeowners and tenants of Lancaster Residences Phase 1 to 7 would have a voice to the outside world.

This blog will be used as a means of information amongst its residences for events and other information that needs to be disseminated to the community. Everything that will be placed here must and will be for the benefit of the community.

We hope that this medium will be successful in uniting the community to have a one voice and one goal. Any way, we all dwell in the same community. Let us love and nurture it.

Thank you!

Admin

1 comment:

  1. I just reserved in phase 5, please tell me if this locacation is flooded area too? I really want to know before I started my downpayment....please

    ReplyDelete